scooped hoods?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive been looking at changing up the front end of my warrior just wondering if anyone knows anything i was thinkin maybe a 250r hood or making one out of sheet metal

I'd be cool to see some one make one outta fiberglass or something and model it after the 450r scooped hood.

maybe you could get the one tyler showed and mod it or somthing to replace the stock hood..... it would be tight

i got my stock one modded to be smooth, but im doing a winter build on it agian this year, so i may puta scoop into it. If i do ill post pics of it.

sounds to me like the guy on ebay is trying to rip someone off then lol (not telling the buyer that you have to buy other plastics to make the scoop work)

hey warrior111 will you post a picture of how your hood is now before you do the "winter rebuild"?

Tyler said:
sounds to me like the guy on ebay is trying to rip someone off then lol (not telling the buyer that you have to buy other plastics to make the scoop work)

It does say on there that it goes with the aftermarket maier plastics. Slow down and read a bit.

Picture024.jpg

It looks kinds haggard righ now, but it should look good when i done with it..

warrior111, how did you do that?(maybe i missed it above) .... i want to do it too!! looks sweet so far

mostly fiberglass and plastic. but it took me a lot of time to get it how it i, and its still not finished, you just need to take your time and do it how you want..

^ if yours turns out good, I'd be willing to pay for material for another one. Yah live close too so no need to ship. Keep us updated.

deadlastracing said:
^ if yours turns out good, I'd be willing to pay for material for another one. Yah live close too so no need to ship. Keep us updated.
lol if it works out good and if i can make the mold hold up ill trade you a finished one for a graphic kit ''oink oink''

Back