Sagging fenders?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
I find that warrior fenders tend to really sag (mainly the back). I dno if it is just the poor design in them or it's just from riding them like they were ment to be riden and that is the result.

My fenders aren't sagging. The last time I checked anyways. but does anyone know if the Maier fenders will hold their shape unlike the stock ones? Not that I'm getting any but I'm just wondering

mine dont unless i get alot of mud but they usually just flop off the mud and no maier fenders are worse (have heard from many people) they tend to sag more

Ive got some maires and i havent put them on yet but i herd that sag really bad after a while. But i wouldnt think so because there made really tuff, they dont bend they just break if you put pressure on them. Already broke my front ones from one ride.

I would never get maiers then if they break. I have had my stock fenders practically bent in half and they didnt break.

yeah i no but i never bought them, they came with my first warrior. They guy that was selling it just bought them before he sold it ot make it look nice to rip me off and he succedded. But i got my money worth out of the plastics, motor, and the wireing harness. Buy yeah they dont bend, well they do a little but not nearly as much as the sock ones before they break.

Im confused ??? My fenders dont sag nor do my uncles or my uncles friends warrior.

hmm.. yours is a 98 it's a wonder they haven't been sagging. But probly just because you take care of it well? i see most of the ones on ebay have sagging fenders and they are in the late 90's to early 2000's.

Niether my 87 or my 2000 has a problem with sagging.. The only time they will sag would be if they got Really hot. Now if the quad has been rolled or put on its side then the fenders could look like they are sagging cause they are bent and tweaked.

Back