run then no start

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil red s-10

Reaction score
okay so i just finished my top end and i rode it around for a wile and when i was done i shut the fuel off and let it run out so fuel wouldnt sit in the bowl and i just went to re start it and it wont start i even opened the drain with the fuel on in the carb and let fuel run out incase a possible air bubble in the fuel system what could it be i got spark compression and tries starting fluid didnt start

noo ran awsome a little rich but awsome and i just noticed when i turned the gas on it woildnt flow into the bowl and i took the line off the tank and blew through it and then turned the gas back on and it flowed into the bowl and started but something still isnt right it may be floded il try again tomorrow after school

Might be totally irrelevant but how's your battery I just had a similar issue it'd run but wouldn't start with out a boost just a thought

welp i figured it out my brand new vitos ket got schered off . .... . . . . . . what is the correct way to put the flywheel on before i put the stocker back in

Back