Rockymountain shipping

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall. just wanted to let everyone know about shipping rates on rockymountainatv. apparently they have a good deal on their 2 day shipping. its actually cheaper than the 3 day shipping! also, shipping on orders over $99 is free for ground. i just ordered a durablue axle, +2 a-arm skids, and a big tusk 200+ atv bolt kit & found out about the shipping. just wanted yall to know if anyone were needing to order anything from them. also, i would recommend the bolt kit. im sure it will come in handy. ill post some reviews on my stuff, including the bolt kit, when i get it all. later yall!

I buy almost everything from rmatv. I also noticed the 2 day shipping is cheaper than the three ??? Lol I'm not gona complain though. I've had nothing but good experience with rmatv, just last week I bought a tusk brake rotor from them.

ya they have some good products. i was actually able to get my durablue axle from them for cheaper than at my local shop where i am friends with the owners. then again, their supplier (tucker rocky) probably has their prices set so they probably couldnt go lower on it. cant sell something for less than you can get it for! lol well my stuff should be here on thursday so i cant wait. gonna get the axle on while we are doing the sprockets and chain. i figured it would be a good time to do it. well i gotta go to bed now. gotta get up early and go to class! yee haw!

Thanks, but I thought it was specifically for the Warrior, still a nice set but I don't think I'll buy it.

nope its not specifically for the warrior, but it is a general kit of metric bolts and fasteners for atvs. good thing to have just in case you lose something.

Yea I know, that's why I'm debating buying it. The place where my warrior is doesn't have enough random nuts and bolts, so I'm constantly having to drive to town to buy new ones. But $40 is too much IMO.

I buy almost everything from rmatv. I also noticed the 2 day shipping is cheaper than the three ??? Lol I'm not gona complain though. I've had nothing but good experience with rmatv, just last week I bought a tusk brake rotor from them.
hopfully there rotors are better then there pads.. there pads ate my rotors all to ****.

I had a tusk on my warrior I think and it done just fine. But as far as brakes I only buy the best, ebc severe dutys.

Back