Rock and a Hard Place!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

Reaction score
So I just got my bore done (literally Friday), new piston in, clutch mod, cooler mod, havent even finished putting it together yet. Yesterday a guy offered me a 05 Yamaha R6 motor, running, fuel injected, complete minus a radiator and muffler for a price that is unbelievable!!! I am stopping tonight to look at it. So would anyone want my practically new motor?? I wouldn't be able to sell it until after the four wheeling trip since it is less than a month out. What are you guys thinking that would be worth? Jetted Carb, DG Exhaust, WB Cam, 20 over Wiseco Piston. I think if the R6 motor is good I am going to pick it up, if nothing else just to sit on for a little while, never know what you might want to build......

dam... i am doing the same thing with mine i think But i am going to use a gt750 motor (water buffalo) 3 cylinder two stroke seeing i got one for a Real good price.

but.. i put close to 1500.00 worth of new parts into my warrior motor so it sucks to have to part it out.

Maybe ill use my spare polaris predator Frame to do it. and keep the Warrior for trails

Bummer... That would be a fun project! Good Luck with the conversion!

Back