RM Stator

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dprouse

Reaction score
I purchased a ignition coil, cdi and stator form RM Stator, all are great quality parts! My warrior runs great and I got some extra power.

must have been running like crap before the stator cuz you shouldn't get much if any gain off a new stator.

yeah, but he got an after market cdi box wich will give it a little more bottem end

This would be true if it has different curve settings. If its the high performance CDI then yeah, I believe it. But the whole Rev limited BS doesn't apply to the warriors.

It is a high performance cdi and the ignition coil has a hotter spark

Ok makes since then i thought he just got another one not an aftermarket one....

I need a CDI that has a top end curve set. Dyna makes them but I have a 95 harness on my bike and they only have for the 97 and up. WTF?? Perhaps some splicing would be in order?

you could get a wireing diagram get new plugs from a 97 and make it work. re pin the plugs.. no idea how you feel about electrical though lol

I bought a rm stator cdi the 1st gear taps out instantly as if your crab is f**ked same as 2nd gear!!! 3rd is shortened as if it's 2nd then after that it runs fine!! Arghhhhh $90 down the drain I put back the stock cdi runs harder thank you rm assholes

Back