RIDING

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawfox9

Reaction score
well i think it has been almost 3 or 4 months now since the last time i have gone riding.....my friend who i go with has to basically completely rebuild his rear end after smashing into a frozen bush/dirt thing on the lake this winter.....my quad right now is torn apart and i am waiting on a needle valve assembly since it has seized once again.......i am gonna post some pics up of it with out the plastics...it looks crazy...imo.....but yah i am relly hurting to ride...and kinda sick ogf waiting..... :-[

i know that fealing, i couldnt ride for 9 months because of a back injury in lacrosse then when i could ride i just got my warrior and it took me about a month or 2 to fix that....i know your pain. :-/

yeah same here man..all my motor mounts are broke and my bearing were all shot. so im doing a rebuild and wont be able to ride for a while and its making me mad b/c my cousin just made a 6.5 mile hare scramble and a mx track.

yah it really is killing me......i got the needle valve assembly...but i dont know wht happened to my needle nose vice grips (its the only way to pull off my float bowl screws cause the tin metal heads on the screw stripped)....so i gott wait for my friend to give me a call back and see if i could borrow a pair of his.

i got neighbors...but aint buds with any of them...kinda all stuck up pricks...my friend is bringing me the needle nose tomorrow.....so pumped though cause i wanna hear my engine purring through my open hmf :) :)

so i took apart the carb today put in the needle valve....sure enough the other was seized......put everything back together then started ran for about a minute then would not start again....??? i have no clue was is going on i checked my idle screw thinking it had to do with that but either way i turn it it aint doing anything...i check to make the needle valve aint stuck by un screwing the over flow from the bowl...plenty of gas poured out...i changed the plug and checked the gap.........i dont know wht is up but i do have a leaking head gasket and the exhaust cam gasket.......i am getting these fixed under the warranty......wht i love the most about this quad right
now is that i have to fix it more then ride it...i am really getting pissed any help would be great!!!!!!!!!

Back