riding with the Dunner!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! He's a blast to ride with. I need to get some vids of Hatfield up. I'm hoping Weston can get some up so everyone can see.

Cool! He's a blast to ride with. I need to get some vids of Hatfield up. I'm hoping Weston can get some up so everyone can see.

I watched them all last night it was awesome looks like you guys had a ball! Glad to see a warrior floats!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Oh **** is that on there? That sucked! Good thing my feet were already wet. But, I will say, my opinion about K&N filters has changed. Never let mud or water into the engine.

Hell I proved that theory a few months ago MS! Looks like fun for sure man! Can't wait to see another floater LMAO!

Last edited:
Oh **** is that on there? That sucked! Good thing my feet were already wet. But, I will say, my opinion about K&N filters has changed. Never let mud or water into the engine.
ya man he had it in the vids we watched last night. You went for it in that hole bro!!!

Hell I proved that theory a few months ago MS! Looks like fun for sure man! Can't wait to see another floater LMAO!
you sure as hell did!

He sure did. Him and his pops spent the night last night and we rode today. It was awesome, they are both real good dudes!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Hell yes they are! Dad and I were very pleased to have riden with them. No bullshit, just two guys that are a blast to be around, and listen to.

i had a ball! cant wait for you to make it out!

i couldnt ask for better riding buddies, pat and his dad are awesome awesome people!!

levi is a great dude his family is awesome! kristal keeps him in check lol great dudes!

hope to see you both at sahara for the thanksgiving ride!

Good stuff. Good footage Levi, your haulin ass in dat der feild.

Had to like I told Weston earlier it nice to ride with someone that made me push my self and see the full potential of both me and my bike. That kid can ******* ride!!!:atv:

Back