Riding the dunes 3-25-07

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarrior

Reaction score
My club went riding at the dunes this last weekend. Here are some pics. I know they are small but I wasnt the camera person, and this was the size she sent me :mad:

This is our camp, there was still a crap load of toy haulers to the left that didnt fit in the picture. there was 200 of us down there.
sldpicture17.jpg

A small group of who I was riding with, Im 3rd from right
sldpicture11.jpg

The women wanted us to flash our "moobs" But I didnt. Im last on right
sldpicture1.jpg

me just chillin enjoying the 70 degree weather
Brian_Dia12.jpg

Me coming up out of a tree shot. I was leaning way over the bars and the front was still coming up
Brian_Dia11.jpg

Me and my girl
Brian_Dia6.jpg

my girl and me again
Brian_Dia1.jpg

This is what happens when you drink to much and pass out. We break out the razor give ya a mohawk and carve our clubs name in the side of your head. This guy wasnt even pissed either when he came to.
sldpicture14.jpg

AAAUUUGH! Makes me want to go to Pismo! Looks like fun, and that Blaster hood on your bike gives it a bitchin' look.

Looks like i tun of fun, i wish we had groups that big. O and im not a big fan of the blaster hood it is unique but idk just not fealin it.

the blaster hood definetly isnt for everyone. But I get a ton of looks, and always have people come up to me and say "Ok, what is it?" Then they want me to walk them thru step by step of how I got it to work. Im might get flamed for this, but the stock warrior hood just doesnt do it for me, just to boring. I love the Maier racing hoods, but the blaster hood was cheaper and I enjoy fabbing stuff.

well if your still looking i have a maire race hood and gas tank(black) and a set of front and back white plastics with a black seat for sale.

Back