Riding pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calling us retards is not joking around... We knew it wasnt the 350 jumping except for in the last picture. I said to bad it wasnt.. Then you come on and spout of and you were wrong.

keyboard4.jpg

LOL FUNNY...........I DONT THINK I HAVE THAT BUTTON!!! hold on......did you spend time making that little picture, nice!

you know what dude......differences aside, thats a bad ass icon you have as your pic, honda sucks!

Yeah i miss death wish he was around more... Yeah i dont like honda the only one you'd see me on is a 250r. Which i hope to be owning soon that for a Tecate 4

the top to jumps are about 80ft each. the top jump is actually a step up but you cant really tell from that angle. Actually i broke my leg 7 weeks ago on the jump in the second pic. No definitely not the raptor, no upgrades to that suspension.

i just got over a broken leg on a jump about half the size

yea it's easy to do but i just got the clear to ride again, (even though i was riding already with my cast, I'm not the brightest, laugh). Never jump when there is a crosswind

Back