riding gear question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarr

Reaction score
Anyone think riding pants n jersey are worth it if ur just trail riding?

I have always wondered if at least wearing some decent rideing pants if they are for 1 cooler in the summer, 2 help with monkey butt, and keep your ass and legs from getting sweaty and raw and 3 are more comfortable to wear than blue jeans. Now foot wear I found some good cheap looks like army boots they are a light tan steel toed boots for like 4 bucks at salvation army, and they make good riding boots.

Riding pants are cooler then blue jeans and if you look on ebay there will be some boots pop up on ebay for like 50 bucks used

yupp. I always where my riding gear, least my boots and pants. and helmet. Just a t-shirt it its nioce out. Racing, I wear the whole shabang.

I bought a pair of riding pants with the zipper to make em shorts. I find them to be convenient because i keep them in my truck and just wear shorts under the pants. This way i dont have to worry about getting my work clothes mangled and when im done half the battle of washin up is done simply by taking them off. Plus they have six pockets w/zipper and velcro and are super cofortable. **** i even were just the shorts for everyday bullshit.

If you wanna get real creative take the chassis of a set of rollerblades and bang...riding boots. Or buy a pair def good for ankle support and not losing your kixx when you gotta walk thru knee high mud. I personaly dont like the feeling of wet feet with soaked work boots....it reminds me of regular work weeks

Last edited:
I normally always wear boots(Fly Maveriks for ATV), and riding pants.

The pants are dual layered, and MUCH more flexible and comfy, than jeans. Plus they have additional padding, more thorn resistant, and easier to clean up. With riding pants I NEVER get monkey butt.

Sometimes I wear a jersey, but in the trails, I usually just wear a shirt and riding gloves.

Back