Riding down in Beckley WV

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Over the weekend, me, my girl, my lil bro's and parents headed down to Beckley WV for my Uncles 60th Birthday celebration. The party on saturday was killer. About 120 people showed up for food kegs and fun, my cousins even hired a bluegrass band to play for the night. Four Kegs and a truckload of beer later the night turned into day and we headed for the trails. This particular mountain system that my uncle lives on has been coal mined for years so most of the trails that we hit were access-roads and tons of wood trails connected all the roads. It was so bad ass and probably one of the best trail riding days I've ever been apart of. Other than my lil bro (teamexile) bustin off his nerf/peg (which my uncle quickly welded back for him when we took a break) and crashing into a ditch pretty much pined in 5th, the day went off with out a major malfunction. I only wished we could of stayed and rode longer. Good news is that my uncle told us we are welcome to come down anytime and ride when ever! My bro (kent who rides a Mojave) put together this vid that sort of sums up the day. Enjoi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBYp5DyVj_Y

Welcome to what the rest of the eastern seaboard knows :p

That WV has the best trail systems this side of the Mississippi

People can say and tell you anything but untill you get to experence it first hand, then you know..........I never knew untill this past weekend and yes, now I know what the whole "eastern seaboard" knows.....

Nice vid. Glad to see you enjoyed our fine state.
You should come down further south into Gilbert (about an hour from beckley); the riding just keeps getting better.

Back