Riding Boots

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikewarrior350

Reaction score
So ive been looking at boots for a while now but i cant decide if i want to spend the cash or not. I kinda like the Fly Maverick ATV boots cause there not full height boots but at the same time im thinking i do want full height boots. ive always just worn a good pair of workboots but im getting tired of having my ankles hurt after a long ride. So what kind of boots does everyone wear?

MSR. Great boot, super strong and durable. Ive had mine for about 5yrs now and they're still holding up great. The latches are don right, that seems to be a big issue with most boots.

the latches are something im nervious about cause alot of brands you cant buy just the latches if they break. still im not sure i want a full height boot cause im thinking its gonna limit my mobility

I have MSR full height boots. I didn't like them at first but now I won't ride without em. I ran over my ankle once and that sold the boots for me. With the full height ones it keeps your ankle stable.

I have been in the market for boots also. I just ride in my DC's, and that isnt very safe:D I would rather have AStar's or Fox boots over a cheaper boot, but I have a hard time spending $200+ for just boots.

When it comes to riding boots are you guys just getting the size of boot/shoe you wear or what. With my foot size the only opotions Ive found are AlpineStars tech 3 and tech 7.

Back