Riding Boots

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
I want to buy or want my parents to buy me a pair of Thor Quadrants for my B day and dno about the size. My skate shoes are size 14 but I think the sizes are diff than other shoes. So, would it be a good idea to go to some shoe store and measure my foot or are the boots similar to shoe sizes?

damn 14 is big lol, Im a size 10 regular shoe, never bought skating shoes. I boutgh size 10 quadrants from death for the cheapest price youy'll ever find and they work awesome, I'd post some pics of them for ya but I have a NASTY burn mark on the back lol.

damn 14 is big lol, Im a size 10 regular shoe, never bought skating shoes. I boutgh size 10 quadrants from death for the cheapest price youy'll ever find and they work awesome, I'd post some pics of them for ya but I have a NASTY burn mark on the back lol.

yeah, 14 is big Lol. I've seen pics on Thor's website and have heard people saying they really like them and for the price death gave me, I don't need to look anywhere else cause well my mom just asked me about ordering over the net and saying what if they don't fit.. well, I dno about that but if I

and ya what if they don't fit? I'm prob asking the wrong people should be asking death but I can wait, not going to be riding for a while cause dad is too much of a wimp he thinks he needs to watch me ride all day cause he thinks i'm a baby

Dont make it hard on Doug for doing you a favor, YOU go the extra step and try some on at a local shop. Find out that way.

Good idea. Didn't think about that. I'll have to go up there and see if they even have any in stock and try 'em on

thanks

Usually its a good idea to try on boots before hand, but as a fellow rider with sz 14 feet, its really not much of an issue. When you get that big, most company's are kind of universal. But this is only limited to my experience.

My quadrant boots were the same size as my shoe size. So you should be pretty safe ordering the size that you wear in a tennis shoe.

ok well, I will have a look at the shop uptown and see what they have that I can try on just to make sure.

well I called and they said I would have to order a pair.. so i dno what to do. I would probly be safe with a 14 but not sure

Just get a 14, it will be fine.

ya thats what I'm telling my mom but she has to look at everything in a negative way :mad: some convincing will work like everything else I want ::)

Back