Ride Pics, Pro Tapers, and Spiders!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
Went for a short ride on sunday. Just a few pics. Also picked up some Pro Taper SE bars, and red/ black Spider grips. Let me know what you guys think!!

pit60tb.jpg

pit26qq.jpg

Bars without handguards

protaps23ko.jpg

With guards

protaps55uq.jpg

protaps11dq.jpg

Final shot

protaps31kn.jpg

-ant

nice i like those hand guards on there with those grips .looks great how do you like the 450 so far ?

nice i like those hand guards on there with those grips .looks great how do you like the 450 so far ?

i'm loving it... no regrets on switching.

thanks everyone. the quality of both the bars and grips seem to be outstanding. and they match ;D. worth the price, without a doubt, and i recommend them to anyone.

u can also get them bars for 100 clamps and all u need for the 1 1/8s bar size.... good deal

u can also get them bars for 100 clamps and all u need for the 1 1/8s bar size.... good deal
They dont all come oversized do they?
I'm looking to pick up a pair, but if they come oversized then forget it, I'll just get my onelas again lol.

[quote:ehb4ob2g]u can also get them bars for 100 clamps and all u need for the 1 1/8s bar size.... good deal
They dont all come oversized do they?
I'm looking to pick up a pair, but if they come oversized then forget it, I'll just get my onelas again lol.[/quote:ehb4ob2g]

I got mine stock clamp size.

yupp, the SE is the stock 7/8th bar size.... the "contour" oversized bar is the same price but you need clamps due to the taper.

both are great but i didn't feel the need for an oversized bar. party because of money haha.

they'll bolt right up just like your oneals so you should be set.

-ant

yupp, the SE is the stock 7/8th bar size.... the "contour" oversized bar is the same price but you need clamps due to the taper.

both are great but i didn't feel the need for an oversized bar. party because of money haha.

they'll bolt right up just like your oneals so you should be set.

-ant
awesome, I'll order them later today then, What bend did you get, I'm not use to all this cr, yz bend crap. lol

i have atv mid bend and they are awesome... check pro tapers website out, they have a chart for all of the bends.

it really helps dial in what your looking for. take a ruler and see which suits your style best.

-ant

Back