rev cdi box

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrick97war

Reaction score
Ok so i have done some work on my warrior .40 piston, kipplewhite vales springs, hot cam stage 1,dynojet stage 2 .and big gun exhaust .so my question is should i get a rev box or should i stay away from that. O and i have a modded air box. I am still on the break in on the rebuild thanks for your input

The only CDI that is worth the money is a Dynatek box because it is programmable

it is a very uncomon thing to tune it because the warrior is a carb motor..

id get the RM stator, its just a drop in, its what i use.

the dynatek has a weird flaw that it kills spark when going from WOT to no throttle.

and the rm has a hit and miss on getting a good one out of the box, they are eaither perfect and give no trouble or dead on arrival.

and then there is oem...

thats pritty much your choices, i dont remember any others out there.

You can always install a vito's +4 key. Myself and 00" WO YA! have them and have had no issues as of yet. Gives a better bottom end feel. You'll want to run super or supreme fuel if you are not already.

on a fully modded motor its more then 2hp. i would bet money on that.

Ditto^^^ I found that you need to use a rubber mallet to seat it fully into the crank cut out. The stocker is a tight fit, and helps to pry it out with a pocket screw driver. If you don't tap it in place, it can be pushed back when you install the flywheel. I think that is why some people have had them break. Not driving them "home".

if you run a cdi it helps it run better, if you run the vito key, it runns better, put them together, it runs GREAT! the vito key is cheaper so start with that, but you are gonna need a flywheel puller and a stator gasket to change it.

Yeah I have a flywheel puller because I just did all that timing chain stator that sucks for no

Back