rev box?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrenchWarrior903

Reaction score
i keep seeing these on ebay. dyna fs? ricks hotshot? procom? are these worth the money? engine is 84mm bore,wiseco10.25-1. completely rebuilt topend and bottom end with wiseco crank. would this money be better spent on valvesprings and cam? head is ported with new valves and all new stuff(couldnt afford race cam at the time of build) runs great just looking for the advertised 3-4 horse increase that these boxes supposedly add. anyone actually feel a difference with the non-programmable boxes?

i think so too, just wondering if the box helps it rev. head has newstock cam.springs.valves. thought about just sliding in hot cams stage 1 and not changing springs. nnot a racer, but have to keep up with 450r, and a quicker rev and timing curve mite help in the woods. that and its all together,doesnt leak,and runs like a top.

Procom is trash dyna is good I run a rmstator they are worth the money it will rev quicker pull harder start quicker its a good investment imo

I don't like my dyna the way from on throttle to off feels. The only thing nice is adjustable rev limits and ablity to adjust the curve, after you spend the $100 in programing software... Doesn't yeld much for performance from this small of an engine. I'm changing back to stock.

I've. Heard a lot of people not likeing the dyna because of that I'm running a mrstator and I personaly think it worth its weight in gold but not all of them work right

Heck ya they work bolt a good one on and hold on cuz its gonna scream!!!! I put one on when I just had a pipe and filter and it was a wicked improve ment pulled wheels of the ground in third (I was 110lbs then) it was wicked it would bearly do it in first back then!! Deffinently worthit if you ask me

Back