Rethinking about selling it...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerman2701

Reaction score
So i was thinkin about selling my warrior to get something bigger, but so far in my searches i havent found a really solid atv i like.

I wanted a 400ex but people say there slow and below 05 theres no reverse, then i looked at the 3 sister quads the ltz, drz or whatever and the kfx 400, but i realized there is so much **** on them to go wrong, being liquid cooled and radiators and no to mention the arent the prettiest thing. so then i was like okay what about the YFZ, instantly ruled that out cause no reverse hahaha. Off to the bigger clasess, my brother has a 700 fuel injected raptor, i rode it and nope too much power for me id hurt myself. so what about the 660? i heard mixed reviews about them also!!!!

soooo i might keep the warrior for a little while longer, there simple to work on, and i kno a lot about em now so we will see.

Just wish i had another CDI with no limiter :(

The 400ex isn't that slow, my dad has a stock 400ex and my warrior will keep pace with it, an uncle has a 400 ex with a filter and pipe and it will out run me about 2 lengths. Its all how you ride and whats mods you do to it. I thought too I wanted a raptor till heard how incredibly fast they are and are top heavy, I don't Suzuki or the Kawi's, and yup yfz are out with no reverse.

What I like about the 400ex when I was on my dads for a bit, was it felt light, easy to move around, the clutch was easy, and for being stock brand spanking out of the crate new it had some pep. If you get a chance ride a 400 ex, they have big bore kits for those as well, I have seen some with a 446 in them.

suzuki's are good bikes and Kawasaki is a good bike! i <3 KDX's. and besides... suzuki makes a good bit of stuff for kawasaki (kfx 400 and the dvx artic cat are both suzuki bikes just re badged with slightly differnt plastics) all engine parts on the '06-'11 zx6r and zx10r are swappable with suzuki's gixxer bikes. so if you like suzuki you like kawasaki and vise versa.

So i was thinkin about selling my warrior to get something bigger, but so far in my searches i havent found a really solid atv i like.

I wanted a 400ex but people say there slow and below 05 theres no reverse,

What you need reverse for? you got a clutch.spin it around. and as far as "slow" , I dont think so. Thats what i went too,(400ex),and love the hell out of it.she does everything that the warrior can do,just a little easyer.just ask Deadlast,he still givein me a hard time about it.

Reverse is always nice to have when you get yourself in to a gnarly spot and all to do is back up. Just wait till you have to pick your self out of a spot without reverse you will wish you had it then. If I find the right deal and somebody that will buy my warrior whenever I sell it, I am gonna go for a 400 ex, 05 and later gotta have that reverse.

Back