Removing warning labels and possibly decals?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do with all the stickers on my 1990 Warrior?

• Leave everything on

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Take off just the warning labels

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Take off the warning labels and decals

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

JakeBloom

Reaction score
I was thinking about removing all the warning labels on my '90 Warrior, and maybe even taking off the decals on the back fenders (Warrior) and under the seat on the outside (350 Electric).
I think it'll give it a way cleaner look if it's just the blue and gray plastics instead of having a ton of warning labels thrown all over it, but what I'm unsure about is removing the "Warrior" and "350 Electric" decals. Do you think that would ruin the spirit of the quad?
I know a lot of people love to put stickers all over their quad for performance parts companies, gear companies, etc. so there's no reason for them to get rid of the decals with the name of the quad. However, if I'm going for a clean look, should I go all the way and get rid of the decals that say the name of the quad? Or should I just remove the warning labels?
Will either of these hurt my resale value somehow? I'm not sure if some people are crazy enough to pay less if the stupid warning labels aren't on it, decals I guess I could kinda see if you wanted them, but I doubt it would be a deal breaker in buying a used quad... Anyways, what do you guys think is the best choice? Leave 'em all, take off just the warning labels, or take everything off?

Also, I figured this was the best board to put this on lol, I would assume this could be considered "chassis".... sorta. Close enough.

take the warnings off, leave the 350 electric on it and remove the warrior stickers. that would look nice and then as u get more mods and more mods throw those stickers on it and gettum on your bike here and there.

Do what ever makes you most happy. Im pretty sure with the stickers you.could buy some new ones if you want to put some back on

most people buy sticker kits.....there only 25.00$ but i use stickers from parts i have...Pro sports,maxxis, ect. but ya do what ever you like...i took the warning labels off mine..if you do take a rag and put some paint thinner on it...paint thinner will take the dirt and grime off where the sticker was....good luck too ya

Back