Redneck Towtruck

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikewarrior350

Reaction score
So i busted a ball joint today a couple of miles from my house today. luckly i was actually backing up when it came apart so i didnt go flying like the last time thankfully. Anyway i hitched a ride back on my buddies quad and went and got my dads rhino and loaded the warrior into the back. it was sketchy as hell but the straps held and i was able to get it back to the house without too much truble.

0417011252.jpg

Awesome pic! Can't explain the WTF factor in this house right now.

You shoulda seen Deadlast ride the warrior back to beast's grandparents house after blowing the left lower ball joint out. haha

You shoulda seen Deadlast ride the warrior back to beast's grandparents house after blowing the left lower ball joint out. haha

I can say from experience of a busted tie rod it ain't easy, I got back to my truck and by myself dunno how loaded it into the back of my truck up ramps with a busted tie rod, getting it to the truck was tricky as long as I didn't hit a bump I could go fine if had to turn had to stop reach out with my foot turn the tire go some more.

So that's how they do it on the east coast. lol

hells yea. out here in jersey we gotta get creative while constantly avoiding the cops seeing as every time ur tires touch dirt its illegal.:tdown: and that puppy was wheeling the whole way home. the front end was so light that it didnt even want to turn with diff lock on.

definatly was easier the than the last time i blew a ball joint. somehow we managed to get my warrior on the back rack of our old kodiak utility quad. talk about sketchy

Back