redesign and homemade exhaust ...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorge_sublime

Reaction score
I leave some photos of my warrior I made ​​some modifications, manufactured home and an escape light blaster, I leave some photos!:atv:
u%3E%3Cu%3E
79759106.png

1323.png

1323.png

webplayer.php

Attachments

• 1323.jpg
    1323.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
thanks, if I am well armed, I still missing +3 manufactured and suspension arms, despeus q upload more photos is not well as upload.
consultation to a jc for 366cc piston. nesecitro only rectify the cylinder, or should I work valvuals cap?

yes home made ​​header, because it is very expensive $ here in Buenos Aires and q take measures and manufactures stainless steel 1.2 mm thick, it really looks good. is quieter now. tb I put a megabombs fmf exhaust and jets recarbure.
I need help, I put the piston 366cc jc I will feel a difference? worth it?

sorry for my English is very bad, use google they are moved to write. Greetings to all forum from Argentina!! =)

I like the blaster light.. I want to do that to my warrior .. did you modify it a lot to get them to fit ?

Last edited:
I cant decide whether I like the bright red grips or not but either way nice quad! Are those stock front shocks with covers or aftermarket?

clean quads dude!! you will definatly feel the difference when you put a piston in it. when i went to a 10.25-1 wiseco commpared t o stock it really woke the engine up. it now makes more power everywhere. while you have it off i would definatly port the head and at least put new springs and valves in. they are reasonably priced. Thanks for holding the warrior flag high there in you country dude!!!! :)

thanks people =). cals it is very easy to light and some modifications blaster fender cut the old anchor light and ready warrior, correlate well in general. if I go for a jc piston and cam later. really thanks =) for the comments =) greetings to all

Back