Recommened Jet ....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftwofityboy06

Reaction score
I rebuilt my 2001 Warrior, I put in a Hot Cams Stage 1 Cam, Wisco Performance Piston, White Brothers Exhaust, stock header pipe, 6 air hole vents in air box with K&N air filter, any idea on what size jet I need for it to run well at 6,000 feet?? I was told stock jet was 145, is this true, also the jet that was in it when i tore it all apart was a 131 jet, was it jetted for this altitude?

thanks for any input :)

-Jared

This jetting stuff has been covered MANY times, use the search feature. Jetting is alot of trial and error unless your very experienced with it. The jet sizes I use for the 4 seasons will most likely be quite different from the ones you should run. You just gotta play around with it until your happy.

Yea it's all trial and error. Just buy 2 or 3 jets, starting with 1 size bigger than what you have, and each other 1 size bigger than the previous. Then just try the smallest jet you bought, if it's too lean go 1 size up.

Back