rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drift king

Reaction score
I am looking to rebuild the top end of my 09 raptor350 for some more power what are some of your recomdatios as in kits and things to do? i really want to do all the work myself i am only 16 and have never really pulled and engine apart do you guys reckon i would be capable to do it my self? I dont want to spend more than $700 australian dollars

Last edited:
If you're confident enough to tackle it, you can do it yourself. Those 350's are some of the easiest to do top ends on. Get yourself a Clymer repair manual and read through chapter 4, to get an idea of what is required.

If you're confident enough to tackle it, you can do it yourself. Those 350's are some of the easiest to do top ends on. Get yourself a Clymer repair manual and read through chapter 4, to get an idea of what is required.

x2 i was amazed how easy mine is and the climer is a huge help

And all you need is basic hand tools. Except for a torpue wrench, a good 45degree angle pick for the piston circlips, and a m4 and m6 allen sockets.

I would for sure get the Clymers manual. It helped me out a ton while i was doing my top end rebuild. And i had never worked on a wheeler before. Im still a little iffy about doing any kind of head work tho.

so whats a clymers manual are the specifically made for the 350 or just for all manuals

so whats a clymers manual are the specifically made for the 350 or just for all manuals
It's like a do it yourself repair manual they make them for just about everything
2012-03-15084859.jpg

Dang! look how clean that cover on that manual is! Mine has grease all over it!

Back