Rear Tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddy

Reaction score
I was wondering what everyone thinks the best tire would be for a yfm350 for normal riding,good traction,weight,handling overall,thanks

I have Razr 1's and they are pretty descent. I didn't buy them, they were on when i got the quad. I like to have traction and be able to slide around. but I myself want to get new tires. all 4 cause the stock fronts SUCK.

The Kenda Sport Radials are sweet tires, and i think they'll work perfect on the warrior. I'm getting a set in the spring. Sometimes the klaws have a little bit too much traction to have fun, but the radials are designed to slide better without having sidewall flex and keeping a smooth ride.

Can't beat a set of 6ply Razrs. If you get a flat it's almost an act of god...lol. And they wear a lot better than anything else I've seen. You definately get your money's worth out of them, and you can find them pretty cheap. Front and rears can be found in the mid $50 range. Not bad for a tire that hooks, lasts, and doesn't get flats.

itp holeshotes are awesome and the hook up well when you want it to and they slide when wanted to i have them and i love them i dont know to much about the razars but they seem like they have the same tread pattern so they should prolly be about the same

I have I-razrs on the rear and I like how they hook up and handle.

Not looking for a fight here, but I hated the HDs. I actually CUT a fairly new pair off to replace them with some new Razrs. I thought the front HDs pushed too much in the hard turns.

Kenda's for sure. 6-ply and good sliders with bitchin traction, and rotational direction doesn't matter. Can you say SWEETNESS?

For real, I was so impressed in the klaws when I tested them out, I ended up buying a brand new set to use on myhipers. I came off a set of brand new holeshots and I seriously doubt I will ever ride another tire again. They wear great, and the traction/ slide ratio is ******* insane.

me 2, i bought a set of klaws bc i heard they were good and i wont buy another tire. They wear awesome and i was amazed at the hook they get. Getting them to spin is almost a miracle on something decently hard packed. I didnt think they would get that good of traction but for some reason they do. They are a little harder to powerslide but they will if provoked. Pretty much, im satisfied and will be getting another pair if these ever wear out.

i dont like holeshots either. they hook up good but they wear fast. im probably getting a set of klaws next

To get a tire from another company that will hook and wear as long as the klaws look to spent at least 50% more than the klaws.

Hd's are nice but are so damn expensive and the same with the razr 2

Holeshots do get great traction, but wear to fast, One thing I notcied is their roost pattern though, holeshos seem to shoot out a spray of dirt, while the klaws shoot out giant chunks of it. I think chunks hurt more so It would be an advantage for a holeshot race lol.

Can't beat a set of 6ply Razrs. If you get a flat it's almost an act of god...lol. And they wear a lot better than anything else I've seen. You definately get your money's worth out of them, and you can find them pretty cheap. Front and rears can be found in the mid $50 range. Not bad for a tire that hooks, lasts, and doesn't get flats.

im with u on this one^^ great tire

Back