Rear Taillight

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went to the auto parts store and bought a 3 way light for $6 and made it work. IMHO it looks better then a stock light. Its smaller and dosent stick out as far in the grab bar. Which makes for some pretty long wheelies with out the fear of putting my foot through my lens agian!! haha

Much obliged. I just found a pretty nice used one on eBay. I bought it.
Can't wait to get my machine back to operating condition. And to make her look somewhat new again with original parts.
I am ok with the DG grab bar in the back and maybe a DG or Tusk front bumper though.

well if you need any stocker parts let me know!

I am looking for a swing arm guard - the thing that protects the rear disc brake and chain drive. Mine is all beat up. However, I want one that looks new or near new. Got one?

ALSO - Won't the rear tail light for the Blaster fit the Warrior and Banshee? I am certain they were all pretty much universal fit.

I am looking for a swing arm guard - the thing that protects the rear disc brake and chain drive. Mine is all beat up. However, I want one that looks new or near new. Got one?

ALSO - Won't the rear tail light for the Blaster fit the Warrior and Banshee? I am certain they were all pretty much universal fit.

I do have one and I didn't really look at it close when I took it off hit me up in a pm and ill check it out Monday for you and let you know for sure. Anything else you need.

Back