Rear Swinger HELP!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorFreak'98

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the yfz450 Swinger will fit the warrior. mine is all kinds of fucked up and whats a good cheap back shock. i like to rage on my warrior and i whoop the **** out of it. whats a good motor upgrade too need more power. thanks:atv::picstfu:

Nope, you need to but another stock swinger or possably jump on the waiting list for a Hanson Fabrication honda conversion swinger.

Stock banshee or 2001 Rappy 660 are rear shock upgrades.

Use the search tool to look up all of the engine upgrade options.

Welcome to the site. Enjoy.

I looked into the Hanson fab thing that looks good. But I don't have alot of money and I have a factory stage one elka shock and a yfz swinger.

I think I will but if anyone has a spare carrier I have a stock axle and swinger. I would love to go back to stock.

I have a stock carrier. It needs new bearings most likely thou.

You can get some funds from selling that rear shock and swingarm for the yfz.

Yea beastly I can ill pm you the mesurments. And dead last I cant sell it Bc it goes to my gsxr 450 hybrid its the stock one. And does anyone know where I can get the 446 kit, I hear they blow 450's out the water.

Yea beastly I can ill pm you the mesurments. And dead last I cant sell it Bc it goes to my gsxr 450 hybrid its the stock one. And does anyone know where I can get the 446 kit, I hear they blow 450's out the water.

I wouldnt say they will blow them outta the water... They would surely kill a 400cc quad but the 450's these days are so advanced, its like comaring performance and speed of a harley to a crotch rocket....

Yea I'm with you there. Speaking of crotch rockets I just bought a 92 fzr600 with 215 Hp set up to race for next to nothing. Haha

If they run lime a 440 then that would make the kit really shitty right. The 440 kit is junk for everyythimg Icc what you say. I have ridden tc racings ltz 450 and a stock 400 and the stock rips up the 440.

Back