• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rear rack

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91warrior

Reaction score
anyone have a rear factory rack for a warrior? Wife picked up a warrior and wants a rear rack for it and cant find any used ones. may also be interested in a 6 pack rack. let me know what ya got. Thanks

I have a nearly brand new rear rack that clamps on to the grab bar can post pics if interested
not sure what it would cost to ship

Last edited:
what are you asking for that? I am interested for the right price. shipping will definitely hurt but for the right price can maybe work something out. Would like to see some pictures

it will only fit the stock rear grab bar if you shorten the mounting plates by a couple inches but it will work with very little modifications

Not sure what it originally was for it's not a factory rack it's a aftermarket universal bolt on. it uses U-bolts to mount it they didn't come with it when I got it but are really cheap at the hardware store If I had a stock warrior grab bar I could pre fit it prior to shipping it to you but that's the one thing I don't have pretty much why I haven't used it yet lol

the hardware isnt that big of a deal just wondering. I had priced them on ebay, just looking for a cheaper one that someone might have. I also found them on some other sites but just dont want to pay that much honestly.

Yeah, a rack doesn't seem like much "bang for the buck" especially on a sport quad, But mama gets what mama wants. lol

yea we picked up her warrior for 850 and dont want to spend 160 on a rack. we need to get a utility quad, i use mine more as a utility one, towing trailers and chasing cows with it, who knows. Thats why I like warriors, you can use them for a bunch of different things.

anyhow, we picked on up today, we were out and about and i remembered a atv shop that has a junk yard out back and low and behold there was a rack on a warrior that looks like it had been sitting for 15 years, picked it up for $60, just needs a quick paint job but is super straight and solid. May post pictures in the future of the 2 warriors

Glad you found one locally

as for mine I just listed it on CL gotta get the money together to Pay Lloyd for those Nerf Bars

Sweet junkyard find. I love it when that happens. Ed, I told ya no hurry, don't worry about it. lol

I might still be interested in yours, got it put on and now want one for mine. Sure it doesn't make a fashion statement but the functionality of it is real nice. Don't hold it for me but I'll let you know.

Back