Rear Hub identification and swingarm bolt issue

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illville

Reaction score
Hey whats up guys,
Swapping out my rear swingarm and was wondering if anybody can tell me what kind of hubs are on my quad because thay are much bigger than warrior hubs. Also when i removed the swingarm from my donor quad it came of easy and i was able to tap the bolt out. On my quad i removed the nut and the bolt will spin but it wont budge even with a damn sledge hammer, the bushing is completely shot and the arm will wiggle freely but no side to side movement on the bolt, anyone else experience this?

these are the hub pics, black/purple hubs compared to the blue stock hub

2e0o5ew.jpg

2145po2.jpg

35irtpy.jpg

zwjps7.jpg

Hmm them hubs are def not warrior. The bolt for the swin ger is rusted in there... they are the biggest pain in the ass to get out. Sometimes you gotta cut the bolt on both sides so the swinger will come out. cut inbetween the frame and swingarm end caps.

well the trx200 uses a 4x150 bolt pattern and ppl have bin known to put honda hubs on warriors

That`s probably an early Banshee rear hub they had 4/156 rear hubs for a year or 2.

That`s probably an early Banshee rear hub they had 4/156 rear hubs for a year or 2.

Your prob right. The splines need to match up too. And honda splines are different on there axles. I tested that.

Yes just found some and they are 89-90 banshee hubs, thanks for all the help guys, much appreciated. Gotta pick up a sawzaw after work and cut that rear swinger bolt out so can get my quad finished up

Any particular reason why someone would run these hubs over stock or do you think its just personal preference?

Back