Rear Brakes Dragging.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebring26

Reaction score
Just put a new set of EBC brakes on the back of a Warrior today and they definately drag. You can feel it when you ride and the rotor gets hot. It didn't drag before I took the old pads off, though the new pads are thicker.

Is there any way to adjust for this? Did I miss something when I installed them?

Thanks.

did you make sure to compress the piston in the calliper all the way back? Also I think there is an adjuster to allign the pads with the disc as they wear

Here was my problem with the new pads i just had the EXACT same problem. in the picture where there is a gap between that bracket and the disc i had to put a washer solved the problem and i havent had it since.

03152216a.jpg

Thanks for reply. This may be my problem. I'm not exactly sure where you mean to put the washer. Is it just one washer? CAn you describe on the pix where it goes?

Thanks!

I just put one washer on mine you may need more depending on the thickness of the washer and how big the gap is.

03152216a-1.jpg

Not yet. I don't have my bike here at my house. I hope to be able to get to where it is this weekend. Will let you know when I do.

Thanks again!

Back