Rear Banshee shock?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigOkie

Reaction score
I bought a rear Banshee shock off ebay mainly because it was $56 and all the other ones I found were $130 plus. When I got it today the adjustment knob was missing. Anybody have one? Aside from the firm-soft knob, what does the bottom adjuster do? Will I need Banshee spacers to mount or will the Warrior ones work cause it didn't come with any. I'm going to try it out before I send it off for rebuild but if it's low on nitrogen will I be able to tell if it will work better than the stock Warrior shock?

Top is compression. bottom is rebound. run a google search on shock adjustment and you will find a plethora of info on how each adjustment reacts. Warrior only came with rebound and preload. banshee spacers are exactly the same as the warrior. make sure you atleast have bushings in there. if you dont, pivot works is a good name for that. banshee rear is night and day compared to warrior. its much softer and once you dial it in youll notice you float over stuff you used to be conscious of. try it out first. for 56 i hope you don't need a rebuild. you could check for an oily shaft, excessive dirt on the seal but that could also be from use, and shock still rebounding slow when adjusted.

Back