re-aquianting...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynxgen

Reaction score
wierd.. so the forums finaly moved eh? well, i was all introduced and everything before, had a little build thread goin on n all, sadly cant find non of my old threads.. guess they didnt make the cut.. lol

at any rate, just today finaly got my warrior up n runnin again, it kinda got hurt on maylong.. lol

so replaced the intake tube, the one from the carb to the engine, 115-130$ or so, and ripped apart the carb to see what was up with the choke... I think apparently, it had always been forced deeper into the carb than it was suposed to go.. if I recall the way everything was. so I freed it up and all that, and now gona run it a lil bit, see if Im gona have to dick with the jets n all before I actualy rebuild it. it seeps a lil bit out the one side, where that lil plumger goes through a rubber gasket dealy into the float bowl kinda thing..
its under the side cover where one of the linkages go into.
still dont know what that is realy.. lol

sucks as thats the only place the carb was actualy leaking, and it seems like that was the only rubber/gasket type thing that didnt come in the rebuild kit.. *Sighs*

meh, Ill get her figured out. also gotta hit up a machine shop and get a new threaded bushing sorta thing built for my lower chain roller, and cut off the trace of the old one and weld on a new one.

anyways, just thought Id say, im still around!! muahaha!!

kewl.. i did some searches n all but couldnt find it..

anyways, got her fixed yesterday, re-checked valve clearances, found a bolt to use for the lower chain roller, did some grinding welding etc, now its like brand new.
changed the oil n filter, n all good to go aside from something still being wonky with the carb, and the fuel petty-cock lightly seeps from time to time.. ugh.

Back