razr2s or holeshot HDs??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Razr2. I see a LOT of people at the races with the Razr2, hardly any with the HD. I had HD's for a while and absolutely hated them. They still had really good tread and I still cut them off to replace them with the Razr. Everybody has their own opinions though, so whatever works well for you run with it.....

i dont know much about those ones but i have knarlys and those tires are great.

The HDs (on front) pushed in the turns much more than the Razrs would. Actually, the Razrs wouldn't push at all....

i have kenda knarleys xc's

they were sooo cheap and work great

they also wear very slow and have alot! of treat

i got razr 2's in the rear razrs in the front and absolutely love them......for instance with the fronts theside wall bite reall well like i was going on a side of a trail where it was vertical from being washed out and just tryed to side wall up against it and i was literly riding only on the side wall but my tire was off the ground......the razr 2's in the rear are ok i just wish they had a little harder runbber cause i hva ehad them on for igzactly a year and they have worn but still have pleanty of tread

[quote:pynb06xo]Remember their only tires and if you don't like them, then the next set try somthing different.
Remember..its only money..[/quote:pynb06xo]
Ahhh I'll buy a set of razr 2s tomarrow just to try em. lol

i'd go with the hds. i've always liked holeshot and there cheaper than the razrs by a few bucks. just enough you buy you lunch.

I don't want to push it down anybody's throat, but I've said this before on here. Regular six ply Razr (the originals) can be had for in the $50 range if you look around. Tuffer than hell, wear well, and hook like all hell for minimal investment. There's a lot of GNCC pros that still use the original Razr, that alone should tell you something.....

I have xcr's now and I think there a great tire and far better then stock.. I'm going to try the Razor's next time around as I think they'll be even better.

Back