Razr vs Razr2 vs Razr MX

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsmith133

Reaction score
what is the difference haha. all look the same. im guessing wight and compound??? which is the way to go? and whats your take on bkt's? not looking to spend a hole bunch but i want a good set of tires. which should i go with?

oh so which am i better off getting. razr2 or razr's? or should i just go and et bkt's?

i have razr2 all around......they are good because they have big X's for tread...and they have tread going out the side of the tire.....they put the tread on the out side of the tire so when you get stuck in a mud hole u can lean left or right and get traction.....Mx razr's are crappy there only meant for...well MX lol.....but nothing beats some good old tractor tires aka kenda klaws

ATV-ChengShin_Razr2_zoom.jpg

heres razr mx tires look a thow they rounded off the edges so your bike can slide or drift around corners!
bodyparts-maxxis-atv-tires-razr-mx-m931-and-m932-rear.jpg

arnt the second ones just regular razr? drifting is what i do and hauling ass through turns nd banks. so im better off with the razr? and if i go mudding then the razr 2?

yeah thats what I noticed too the holeshots are a great all around tire where the Razr's imo suck in slippery muddy conditions

Back