Raptor Pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haggard1971

Reaction score
Here's some pics of my Raptor from a few months & mods ago. Some of them are pre-graphics and other mods.

Picture005.jpg

misc145.jpg

misc130.jpg

misc131.jpg

Whoever airbrushed the swingarm does sweet work :eek:

yo thats sweet, whered youget those aluminium things were the warning signs are, and the graphic that went on the swingarm???

I can tell that RAP hasnt even seen a mud hole lol I dont blame ya took me a verry long time to sink mine up in goo bUT YEA IT LOOS SWEET MAN TOO SWEET and i see the edelbrock carb peacking out god i want one so bad how much of and increase did it really give you was it worth the money? I allways hear the new 350 rap carb is allready a great carb so im stuck wondering i know its better because of jetting but if that was all i wouldnt worry about dropping all the cash on it.

There is a huge difference between the carbs, well worth the cash! This Raptor has seen its fair share of mudholes.
Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

These are from earlier this year before the graphics.

Sick bike mane, Thats my favorite graphics kit, where did you buy it? BTOsports use to have them but stopped selling them, I want to pick one up for my yellow z.
That skull sticker is INSANE!

The Graphics kit is actually a Yamaha GYT-R Kit and the skull decal was made by firefighterchris on ebay, he makes tons of diferrent sizes and colors.

Back