Raptor A Arms?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeessfore

Reaction score
Guy at work got a Warrior on trade. It looked weird in the pics. When he picked it up the guy said he put on Raptor 660 A arms. Is this possible?
Here are some pics.

73091_1580311961961_1660555532_1440881_1708415_n.jpg

74121_1581983283743_1660555532_1444368_1169594_n.jpg

150202_1581985203791_1660555532_1444380_7792864_n.jpg

well they are wider than stock. And really anyone with a welder and grinder can weld up some new mounts and remove the old ones, just would take some time to get it right. Not sure if they bolt up, if you know someone with a 660 you can compare them and take measurements to see if it's a direct bolt on

They are aftermarket rims but they aren't flipped. Ill get measurements because I can see just by looking these are not stock warrior arms. My flipped front don't even look half as wide

can you see any wield or breaks in the arms? I'm wondering if the have been handmade. Those are Douglas bluelabel rims.

Nice quad. What did he trade for it?

looking at the last pic, it looks like the top shock mount location has been changed. It looks like the the bracket is bolted to the factory mount

I talked to him more today. He said when he picked it up the guy told him that the parts were from his dads wrecked 660 and he actually seen the parts bike sitting in the garage. I would really like to get my hands on this guy phone number and get more info on how he did this.

I talked to him more today. He said when he picked it up the guy told him that the parts were from his dads wrecked 660 and he actually seen the parts bike sitting in the garage. I would really like to get my hands on this guy phone number and get more info on how he did this.

keep us informed if you figure anything out, as that thing looks mean. I'd say a good trade!!

I saw that on C's List a few weeks ago. The post said that they were Raptor 350 A-arms. The brake lines look extremly long also.

He probably just put that. I work with him and he honestly has no idea other then what that other seller told him. I'm pretty sure 350 rap has same style as warrior

looks like stock a arms off a 660, ont he top ones, where the bar that runs accros from mount to mount was atached, was cut an dmoved towards the wheel, he welded some differnet shock attachements, the two apside down v pieces arent original, and hes missing a lugnut on the front right tire. the only thing i see wrong is the raptor frame went from skinny at the bottom to wide at the top, where the warrior is pretty much straight so the wheels haves some negative camber

The brake lines look extremly long also.
The lines are stock warrior ones. He did the same thing I did before I got new ones, just unsnap them from the frame, disconnect them at the calipers, take the left line hook it to the right and right to left. Then you can straighten out the metal part of the line to give you the most reach. I had stock lines on +5 arms and had extra length that way

Would I be able to do a Diamond J +6" kit and +3" a-arms on the stock lines?

looks like stock a arms off a 660, ont he top ones, where the bar that runs accros from mount to mount was atached, was cut an dmoved towards the wheel, he welded some differnet shock attachements, the two apside down v pieces arent original, and hes missing a lugnut on the front right tire. the only thing i see wrong is the raptor frame went from skinny at the bottom to wide at the top, where the warrior is pretty much straight so the wheels haves some negative camber
Raptor 660's are really narrow stock and high-centered. I think they are more narrow than a Raptor 350/Warrior.

Back