Raptor 700 Hill climbs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissan87man

Reaction score
This is why Im selling my warrior
252393_329166590494599_579768238_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xilDZE3Yv4Y&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJNR3zwsBJA&feature=relmfu

Last edited:
I know my warrior will eat that hill up. Any wardog should be able to tackle that. There is plenty of room for a running start. Just get it in 3rd and it'll walk right up.

Hills are steeper than they look. Its not smooth at the bottom either. The hills are loose to, not hard packed. If u wanna try to climb it, We can setup a ride. I guarantee u can only make up one or two hills in the video at the most.

I sense a challenge!!! somebody close to PA needs to take there Wardog to that pit and prove that a warrior can do everything that rappy 700 can do on those hills.

Sunday??? Ill show you how 2 do it, mines been up all those hills.:atv:
HILLS3.jpg

COAL.jpg

HILLS2.jpg

I'm jelous! Me want hills! Will be riding most of the saturday with '00 WO YA! for the 1st time. But, we have no hill climbs where we'll be at. Still fun though. I get to check out his new raptor. My friend should be going, so two 1st gens against a 700 rapt, an ltr450, 400ex, and maybe a blaster.

Yeah, you can do it on the warrior.... But the 700 would be faster up it as long as you know how to ride it...

I have a warrior too, so I know what hills can be climbed. IF u think u can make to the top, I'm still waitin for someone to try it. Its just like youtube, everyone says they can make but know one will step up. U can even park at my house and I'll show some cool place to ride in the area.

Hey nissan I used to ride up around there and over to Freeland and White Haven hows the cop situation up there we lost our place to park last year and I miss riding up there. And as for a Warrior climbing those coal piles I`ve seen a couple try some of the smaller ones and make it. But there`s some hills out there the big bores and 2 strokes barely make it.

Freeland aint to bad anymore, not sure about whitehaven though. If u wanna setup a ride one of these weekends let me know. U can park at my house.

Back