Raptor 660

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
hey guys, i'd like to get some opinions from you on Raptor 660's. i've got a chance to get one for a really good deal from a friend. he's got a kid on the way and needs it gone pretty quick so i have been trying to bs with him a little.

have any of you had any experience with one? i hear a lot of people trash them, but i think that's just because they like to talk out of there ass. the only thing i know of them is that the 2001's like to shred 2nd gear, but the 02+ are okay normally.

hell idk, just give me some feedback because im either gonna get this or look for an 85-86 Honda ATC 250r and put the gf on the warrior.

PASS. Waste of a quad. Wonder why they game out with the 700 so quickly?

They feel too top heavy for my tastes; but your looking at a 3 wheeled death trap also so the handling might not bother you.

They feel too top heavy for my tastes; but your looking at a 3 wheeled death trap also so the handling might not bother you.

3 wheeled death trap? haha, shouldn't be much of a problem for me. i grew up on a honda 185s.

i have gotten a lot of opinions on this from a couple other forums. im really turning against it i think. i want something that is decent in stock form. i dont wanna have to spend the kind of dough on it as i have with my warrior.

thanks

id love to have a trike again like a tri z there such a blast, but the rappy 660s are good bikes, loads of torque and potential, steer away from the 01s like u mentioned and the main thing that likes to fail is the starter clutches but just replace it with a LA one way and youll be golden there comfortable bikes but there handling takes a little getting used to because of how tall they are.

If you get the 660 FIRST lower that bitch dont have to be alot but some at least.

Back