• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

raptor 660 plastics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does the beef bars look like and would they fit a 00 warrior with no fabrication?

Fullbore innovations raptor 660 plastics lol just picked em up with a powerbomb and biggun r series exhaust

600 takes it includes head with kimmy valves and hard springs stage 3 cam big bore cylinder piston +4 mill crank and the axle the axle was over 300 and the head itself Prolly 400 more to the rite person once taxes hit

lol probably next week she gonna be mean 660r elite maybe

I like the Fullbores only downfall is the front hood, Your gonna love it when you get it all together, Im down to all I need is a Quadtech or Mototrim seat cover and Graphics kit. When I first got mine is was destroyed basically in pieces, Needed new top end and all the bearings was shot. I would hate to add up all the cash ive have put into it, I know just last month the Housers and Elkas ran me close to 1700 and that sickens me just typing it.

Back