• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

raptor 660 engine parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drknight77

Reaction score
I have a complete lower unit that I took apart with what looks to be a machined crank? good attached rod, and a good complete head( I can send pics of head later, it is at home), no starter clutch, or jug, good clutch bell (outer) look through the pics, and don't hesitate to ask, I might have what you need. I need to sell some of this stuff to continue with the build of my raptor. Make offers please.
Thanks

No response from the guy that wanted the head. so here it is. Alright got some pics. I went ahead and lapped the 3 intake valves, because of a little rust, they weren't bad at all I just wanted to make sure it was ok. I need a few of these exhaust bolts I'm missing some on my head.

This one isn't hang nail, just looks like it.

h
Make me an offer!
Parts to trade for:
I need an oil can, Left foot peg, right headlight, clutch handle. I need an oil reservoir desperately because I cant do my start up without one.(unless I can delete it somehow)

Back