Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90_warrior

Reaction score
I have a question, I bent my frame on my warrior and I am wondering could I use a raptor 350 frame instead ? Does any one know what will interchange? I know the plastic will be different and am sure other parts will be also.

that is what I thought will the suspension arms fit and swing arm? I know the gas tank will be different

A arms are the same shocks will work I believe the swinger will work to

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

I have my friends 04 raptor in my garage sitting next to my 87 warrior and the frames are the same. only difference is how the plastics mount up, and the lower arms. I also have a 99 and everything is the same minus plastics.

I'm sure there not exact some things will be different how air box bolts and stuff but to look at them they do look alike

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
my quad is still ride able, so I plan on finding a raptor frame to start switching out all of the parts.

Make sure you get the plastics with that raptor frame, the Warrior plastic will not bolt on, they have different mounting points.

The plastics and the seat are very different. The seat will take some getting used to. It's more rounded on the Raptor and more flat on the Warrior. I feel like i can hang on better on the Raptor. I can wrap my knees around the tank on the raptor.

Back