raptor 350 riders how old are you?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carfanatic

Reaction score
Just curious I"m 26 and just got 2 raptor 350's I love them so far, just curious if mainly younger riders ride the 350's. Wondering if I should have just jumped to the 700. I"m beginner and so far the 350's are plenty for me, but I think in a year or so I might want more. I"m looking in to what all mods there are I can do to make the 350's more fun.

If any of you have stepped up to a 700 what do you think?

I'm 22 and i'm still happy with mine. Of course for the money I dumped into it I could have bought a 700, but I'm not the type that tries to be like everybody else. Bad04Warrior traded his warrior in for a 700 and was extremely happy with the trade, and his warrior was one of the most modded warrior ever on here. From a standpoint of what would really make more sense, you're definitely better off leaving the raptor 350 stock or mostly stock, and then when you get to the point that you want more performance make the trade. You never get much of your money back when you modify a machine then sell it, and you'll spend a lot more money trying to make a 350 perform like a 700 than actually trading it for a 700.

31 and i love it. but most of the trails around here are tight and a 700 would be way over kill.

Im 14, new to clutch. Eventually I would want upgrade for a bigger machine, but the 350's speed is fine.

16, and it's my first ATV. I'm thinking of selling it though, not because it's slow but because it's falling apart.

I am 18 and ride a Warrior. I got it when I was 15 as my first quad and I plan on keeping it till it dies. It might not be the fastest, newest, or best looking, but it does what I want it to do, and I have fun on it!!
For the most part, I can keep up with the 800cc+ 4x4's and sport quads, so there is no need for an upgrade.

I think that the raptor has enough power, but I would eventually like something with an overall bigger quad.

I'm 24 and just got my 350 and love it, i think for a first time rider it's perfect. Not too big but yet big enough to enjoy on the trails.

i'm 20 and love the warrior, i have had a 400ex, old 250r (very fast) but i still love the warrior, great all around quad

i got my warrior when i was 14 and modded mine out got to the point where i wanted bigger now i am 16 and i just upgraded to a yfz about 3 months ago and will never look back my advise to you is keep the rap as stock as possible ride it enjoy it their awsome bikes and when you feel like its getting not old but your looking for more trade it in and upgrade to a 700 or what ever you want.

I got my warrior when I was 17 and am 19 now and looking to upgrade. I have no regrets starting a warrior, a good starter quad and has enough power to do pretty much anything I need it to. I just need something faster to give me some good thrills and go really fast.

I got the raptors for a great deal, so I couldn't pass them up. I just planned on doing an exhaust and filter. Upgrading in the future. They do really well on the trails I ride, so I Cant complain. I wish the suspension was a bit better though. I Think a pipe and filter would make them a bit more fun too. Other then the 700 I think the 450's are just to much maintence for a rec quad. I'm hoping in a year or 2 there will be some more choices.

Bought my first Warrior when I was 16, fast forward a few years... Now 31, bought another for the trails. Does what it needs to do, if I want to go really fast I jump on the YFZ.

Back