raptor 350 exhuast on 90's warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sr5bidder

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a raptor 350 muffler will bolt up to a warrior 350 directly?

I amm looking for a quite exhuast for my warrior it has the stock pipe but someone has chewed the end off it to make it louder, I also have a supertrap but I did not get the head pipe with it and think it would be louder yet!!

I see alot of 350 raptor mufflers (2005) on ebay and just need to know if they will fit without mods

The muffler it self should fit with little to no modding. The entire system on my yellow one is supposed to be for a rappy. And it just sits close to the frame on the header

Duner has a Rappy GYTR on his, pretty sure he told me it was pie to put on.

wasn't THAT bad but its a band type clamp and i didn't get the right spacer with it and i cut a adapter plate but a stoker should fit not 100% sure i guess i could go look at my rappy and compare to the warrior

My Big Gun fit just fine its just really close to the frame in a few places, but like weston siad a stocker should fit just fine.

I would be keeping my stock warrior header pipe and just purchasing the raptor muffler.

one more thing if i decided to go with the cobra muffler part#2022

(thought it was a supertrap) does anyone have one and can tell me how complex or hard it would be to fabricate the midpipe section as I do not have that piece

I don't even know if I'd bother with the Cobra. I don't have one but I understand from several others that they're worthless. No Aftermarket exhaust is gonna be really quiet . Try to make something stock work or maybe a quiet core type muffler, maybe FMF.

Man, I wish that was a supertrapp! They are loud but I like them loud! My buddy has an fmf with a quiet core, performs nice and is pretty quiet. good luck!

I have the DG megaphone an wow its killer loud an sounds so sweet an mellow I like it get everyones attention on the bigger bikes lol:D

Back