Raptor 350 exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03yamwarrior

Reaction score
Hey guys looking to see what you guys think would be the best set up for exhaust? Fmf powerbomb with hmf? Or whatever else you guys like tell me. Thanks

Sparkymichigan custom header and the scilencer is your prefrence. Whatever you'd like. Hmf makes a good pipe and so does yoshi. Lots of options.

i got fatboy 4 exhaust on mine and love it! it sounds great and i feel a great power upgrade in the bike

Most aftermarket pipes will increase the power. It's up to you to decide which one gives you the power in the rpm range that you want and the sound of the pipe.

I have the two brothers exhaust on mine. I love it, but it is quite loud. My first choice was an HMF, but I got the two brothers for $180 shipped so I couldn't pass it up. Very happy with my purchase.

hotcam stage 1. you can use stock springs and it wakes warriors up like you could never believe!

easy. just have to remove and replace the cam. its like 8 bolts total. make sure the cam bolt is torqued to 43ft lbs and loc tited thats all.

Back