Raptor 350 after racing at mapelsville,Al

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixpack

Reaction score

Heres my raptor after i raced it at maplesville AL it was a tough race alot of people didnt finish but my raptor made it bill balance and brandon balance and william yokley showed up and raced to those guys are fast bill passed me like lightening it was my first midsouth race i finished second in the beginner class i want to race a few more before the GNCC circuit

God i wish i took pics of what me and our friends do in the ponds and **** around here. Well jsut me beucase im friends dont like to get wet but some good engine flooding going on. I wish i could let my bike sit muddy like that but i would probly kill myself im too upsessed and anal about mine that i would be able to look at it muddy like that. Looks like fun though.

Dont worry i washed it the next day it took 6 washes and me to take it apart to get it back to normal ill take some pics and put them on here

WOW what all is in mapelsville is it just a track or what i live in birmingham - well 10 mins out of it in hueytown now far from there we should get up for a ride man...

Back