Raptor 350 A-Arms +2 / +3

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigburn

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Raptor 350 that I would like to widen the front on to make it more stable on fast corners. I have found sets that are +2 and +3. I set a piece of masking tape on my garage floor and rolled my quad ontop and maked the outside edges of my tires and measured. the stock front is 39.5" and the rear is 43". My real question is if I widen the front +2 the the front would measure roughly 43.5" 1/2 and inch wider than the stock rear. Should I leave the rear alone or should it be lengthened to match the factory offset? Are most quads set to such a difference in the front and rear or just this one?

Nope, I know all racing quads have the front is alot wder then the back.

When the back is wider then the front.When you turn you push. Other words you don't grip better and go strait.

So you want your front a little whider.

^^^same

But if you do want to make your rear just a little wider just flip your rims and i dont know how much of a difference in inches it makes but i know the rims are offset and flipping them make it a little wider.

I wouldn't say "a alot" wider but a little. If you opt to get a +2 set-up you can run the stock axle, but if you decide on the +3 I'd recommend buying an axle that's adjustable to at least +2...

Alot depends on personal prefrence. Unless you make them majorlly different it should be safe. I like my front end wider I feel like I can turn better, kick the back end into a slide easier, and I ride alot of tight trails and having the rear narrower lets you cut around trees sharper without your rear tires hitting the tree.

Back