Rappy Heel Guards

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3VER

Reaction score
Will the Raptor 350 stock heel gaurds bolt right up on the warrior? I just ordered a new set of nerfs and i am wanting a way to put some cheap heel guards for under 50 bucks.

I have yet to see them on a Warrior. I figure they should bolt to the pegs pretty easily but my have to add some holes to rear fenders. I would like to see them on a warrior to see what they look like. I wonder about stock yzf450 stockers.

I don't know about Raptor 350, but I put a set of YFZ 450 heel guards on mine. With modified pegs, all I had to do was bend one of the mounting brackets slightly and they pretty much bolted up.

I don't know about Raptor 350, but I put a set of YFZ 450 heel guards on mine. With modified pegs, all I had to do was bend one of the mounting brackets slightly and they pretty much bolted up.

Ok cool. I read on facebook that the LTZ400 heel guards will work as well with a slight tweaking. Thanks for the info.

Back