• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Random parts for sale.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler

Reaction score
I have both side foot pegs with the rear brake lever the other side has the peg and shifter and linkage and all. I have two clutch plates i saved before i sold my warrior for anyone that wants to do the adding a clutch plate in the clutch to make an easier pull mod. I have a straight in good condition sprocket hub, and brake disc with disc hub. Also have the rear axle carrier(aftermarket! but needs new bearings) and one wheel hub. and a axle hub nut or whatever and an extra tie rod lol. oh and an extra clip washers and o ring that hold the rear brake lever on. Also have a good straight sprocket hub. Here are some pictures of the stuff.

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

i woulda bought that sprocket hub if you posted it at the begininng of the week

I just fount the bracket for the front fenders, another complete stock shifter with everything still attached, and also the stock reverse shifter lever with the shaft, bracket spring, even the tiny screw that holds the wire on that controls the reverse light. and everything still attached. Wll post pictures ASAP!

Back