R.i.p. Mom

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjim0214

Reaction score
I lost my mom yesterday from lung cancer..........NEVER smoked a day in her life, she was 83 and healthy......so we all thought:tdown:. Anyway it's over and we are all dealing with it the best we can, I know I've been dormant but I felt I wanted to share this with the yfm350 community as you all have been so supportive...............Thanks to all of my brothers and sisters here:tup:

Haven't had the experience yet but know it's coming. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Haven't had the experience yet but know it's coming. Thoughts and prayers your way.

i figured out i was 12 when i lost someone close, my grandma, yes i did quote u dgm, but it goes out to all of you for ur support, i was worried id loss my dogs! My parents r here forever!!!!! not so, its not easy but we will get by.......illl post more later......gettin teary eyed........but ty all:atv:

Sorry for your loss for sure.
Stay close to your family and enjoy the memories of times past.
My prayers go out to you and your family.

Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel 2X. Lost both my folks. Your'e in my prayers.

Back