quickly washed the quad and snapped some pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corko1492

Reaction score
eed975fd.jpg

eed9756a.jpg

eed97500.jpg

eed97478.jpg

eed973ec.jpg

eed9735b.jpg

eed9728e.jpg

mmm shiney

Where the **** do u ride that you could get it so clean so "quickly" - I have to scrub mine for a good hour to come near that...

nah i scrubbed it for 45 mins i figured if i said i washed it people on here would be like waa you didnt take all your plastcis off and strip it down to the engine!!

I spend at the most an hour and a half. About the same amount of time I can wash my blazer with the mr clean car wash kit!!

lol yea it depends on how muddy mine is... its gay the mud like sticks to my plasctics and like the chunky stuff stays on but you can sstill see the mark from where it was...

we had the mr clean kit and it sucked!

I have used it since it came out. I replace the filter every 3 washes and just use regular soap. Of course I spay the soap on then hand wash it. But I haven't had to dry my vehicles in over 2 years ;D ;D

i spend like 3 hours on mine

I can go 3 hrs without a pressure washer and look as nice...didnt you know....they take all the grease out of your bushings...its all in the "pressure"

[quote:u9f1gw3u]i spend like 3 hours on mine

...didnt you know....they take all the grease out of your bushings...its all in the "pressure"[/quote:u9f1gw3u]

i wasnt sure if that was true...i onlu used it once

[quote:gk7o38kr]i spend like 3 hours on mine

me too, i just love dicking with the quad ;D[/quote:gk7o38kr]

same here. i know it isnt a necessity to take the plastics off. what usually happens is i'll spend an hour or two washing it after a ride and then if i cant ride and i dont have anything to work on, on it, then i'll go all out and get really picky with cleaning it. if i cant ride, i gotta do something to the quad.

looks good man. cant decide on the flames on the seat though.

umm it wont take the grease out if you dont spray there

eh..i think a simple hose is just as easy..trust me i got a pressure washer,but i only use it when i really need to!

Back