Quick question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid23

Reaction score
Anybody know why my neutral light stays on when I put my warrior in gear? It stumps me the R light works but the N stays on all the time.

probably a stuck neutral sensor, it's on the left side of the engine case at the bottom near the shifter and sprocket. Tilt the quad up on the side so the oil doesn't run out, take the sensor out carefully (they can break off easily because the threaded part is hollow) and check if the little brass tip is moving freely. If it gets stuck in the light will stay on.

I just looked and there isn't even a wire on it. There is one that looks just like it near the top of the motor but near the shifter that one doesn't have a wire on it. Where do i run one if I cannot find the wire?
Thanks

Ha ha nevermind I went out and looked and the guy before me had it bloted to the motor. :p I hooked it up and bam it works.
Thanks yamarider for the help.

On that note, my neutral light is only on sometimes, i havent removed the sensor or anything, but the wire is on and everything, when the quad gets bounced around the light will sometimes go out, and then it will also go back on if you bounce it around a bit more, i cant find anywhere that there is a wire shorting out or anything, anybody have an idea?

Back